Many farmers have a number of farm buildings on their farms and of course, if they have the space to convert a farm building then why not make a chemical store out of it. Well I am here to tell you that the cost of doing that building conversion can often outweigh the cost of purchasing a steel chemical store, built specifically for the market.
Reasons why NOT to convert a farm building:
The shipping container converted chemical store is;
2. Can be moved around the farm with specialist equipment.
3. Readily available. It only takes a month to be built and delivered.
4. No project management. You won’t have to rely on various workmen to be on your site at specific times.
5. They fit the BASIS criteria, we have done the research for you already.
6. Lockable and Secure
7. Most importantly, it saves your valuable time, allowing you to farm your land and make money!
8. We offer great service – See our Customer Reviews here.
So call us today for more information on T: 01473 557409 or Get a Quote here.
About Jane Billing
Jane Billing has over 30 years in shipping container supply. During that time Jane has earned a very broad knowledge of the whole shipping container industry. From construction, to shipping, to adaption and conversions, if you have a question about any aspect of the shipping container industry Jane will likely have the answer for you. After many years working for some of the biggest names in the shipping container industry Jane set up her own company, Billie Box Ltd in 2012. Since launching in 2012 Billie Box Ltd has sold well over 1500 new and used containers.