Hi Ab Delivery and Offload
We use Hi ab vehicles for the delivery and offloading of the chemical storage containers to your farm . Hi ab vehicles are HGVs fitted with a crane for the purpose of offloading. We rely on you to tell us of any hazards and buildings etc. at your site. We cover England & Wales.
Here are a few tips for you to take into account before taking delivery of your chemical storage container.
- The chemical storage container delivery will include an offload parallel to the side of the vehicle; therefore the width of the vehicle with offloaded container will be approx. 25ft. (We do occasionally offload to the rear, this is subject to availability)
- We deliver a 10ft or 20ft chemical storage unit to your site using a 40ft Long x 9ft wide rigid vehicle fitted with a crane.
- In an ideal world your site must be level and have hard standing access. (Our vehicles don’t normally drive over fields, grass, muddy areas or uneven ground) Please ensure your site is not in a flood risk area.
- If you require us to offload container(s) whilst being on a public highway, then you will need to obtain a permit from your local highways dept., prior to delivery. Our drivers will need to see the permit prior to offload.
- We will need to be told if you have any of the following obstacles:
- Underground cables
- Manhole covers/drains
- Overhead cables e.g. height of cables and advice of whether they are electrical or other cables
- Overhanging trees e.g. height of branches
- The chemical storage container will need to be lifted over other containers, fences, walls, buildings and any other obstacle.
- The chemical storage container will need to go inside a building.
- The chemical storage container will need to be double stacked.